Details for those attending:
If you are PRESENTING:
- You will bring your presentation board home on Friday, 6/5. You need to bring it with you on Saturday-we will not have access to the building.
- Please make sure you hand in the CONSENT FORM or print it and bring it with you. You also need the UA EXPO INVITATION I handed out last week-they will have extra but it will save us time if you bring your own! (Click on green text to view & print documents!)
- Please arrive at BELL by 8:45 am to take the bus. We will leave AMNH around 3 and arrive back at BELL around 4.
- If you are traveling separately with your family, please meet us at the entrance at 79th street and Central Park West no later than 10am. This will ensure that we enter and register as one group. (see map)
- If you arrive later than 10am you may not be able to display your project with us-they place projects as they arrive-if you are able to locate us and we have enough spots you can sneak your project onto our table.
- You can arrive at AMNH anytime between 12:30 and 3 to see BELL students' work!
- For 6th grade-see Ms. Contona for a reflection sheet if you need one for EC.
- Take the C train to 81st Street.
- The 1 train stops at Broadway and West 79th Street, two blocks west of the Museum.
- Check subway alerts for weekend changes to routes.